Wednesday, April 6, 2011
New appreciation
So, everyday, Jordan wakes up at the crack of dawn and drives an hour to work. He will usually get to work right as I am starting to get ready for my day. I honestly feel bad that this is our situation but I appreciate the fact that he is willing to do this so that I can have a job that I love. That being said, it is a rare occurrence that I am the first one out of bed and (let alone) out the door but today was my day :) Today I tried my very first 5:30AM SPIN class and it was awesome!! I am not typically a morning person but it felt great to have my work out and be home by 6:45AM. We will see how often I actually do this, but it might help free up some precious evening time for us this spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment