Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring break!!

Spring Break is here and I could not be happier. Despite the fact that I still have to work, I would have to say that I LOVE this week. The students have gone home to annoy their friends and family and have left me all of the washers and dryers- I mean building- to myself haha. I absolutely love my job but I am fairly certain that breaks were created more for the administrators and faculty at a university than the students. Already this week, I have completed my normal weekly tasks and have started the "getting ahead" projects that will help keep me sane as the semester comes to a close.

Next week is Jordan's spring break so I will spend the rest of THIS week thinking of fun things for him to do during his days off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment