So those of you who know Jordan or myself, know that we often make life plans that do not go as we would have intended. I personally am a slight control freak so I like to know the who, what, when, where and WHY of all situations. That being said, the moments that do not go as I planned often freak me out and cause minor mental breakdowns before I re-center myself and refocus in the new direction. Perfectly enough, 9 times out of 10, the new direction leads us to a something sweeter and more perfect than we could have planned for ourselves.
This week, I started attending a new women's bible study. I have been looking for a group like this for a long time and have really been searching for the awesome fellowship that happens when a group of Christian women get together. My busy schedule prevented me from joining until this week and the message could not have been more timely or needed. They were starting a series called "Navigating a life interrupted." Perfect right?? I just spent the last paragraph rambling about how my plans never work and now I am starting a bible study that will be focused on how my plan and God's plan do not have to match because his plans are better than ANYTHING that I could imagine for myself. I love it when things work out like that. God is good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment