Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Funfetti Cookies

I have been wanting to try these cookies for awhile now. They are really easy so I figured that I would share the recipe :) This is my first "recipe blog" so get excited!!

Funfetti Cookies
Ingredients:
1 Box of Funfetti cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
1 container of Funfetti Frosting

Optional Ingredients
Food Coloring
Sprinkles


Step 1: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.

Step 2: In a large bowl mix cake mix, eggs, and oil. The dough will get thick very quickly so I would suggest using a spoon and not an electric mixer.

Step 3: Shape dough into 1" balls and place on cookie sheet.

Step 4: Dip the bottom of a glass into flour and use to flatten balls of dough

Step 5: Use glass to flatten dough to 1/4 inch thickness.

Step 6: Bake 6-8 minutes until golden brown. Cool for a minute and remove from cookie sheets.

Step 7: Frost warm cookies and add sprinkles. If you want colored frosting, use food coloring to get the perfect color for your delicious cookies. Let stand while frosting sets.

********
I hope you enjoyed my first recipe post!!




1 comment:

  1. Um yum. And, you do know that you have a kitchenaid right? because the paddle attachment was made for cookie batter! Some weekend when you aren't chained to ISU, you'll have to come down and we can tackle cake balls!

    ReplyDelete