Hey all!
I have been terrible about keeping this updated but I thought I would give some updates from our house :)
Jordan started his second semester of school and seems to be liking it. He is teaching one class and taking four. This semester, he is not teaching at night, so we have our "normal" schedule back. He is reading, writing, and studying a lot, so I am assuming things are moving along :)
We have finally found a church that we like and have started getting involved. I must admit, church shopping is my least favorite part about moving to a new town but we really try to be intentional about finding the right fit. We have a few things on our list that are really important to us and we think we have found it! I have started going to a bible study and am enjoying meeting some new people. More to come I am sure!
January was a bit frustrating on the housing front (many of you know we have had a little bit of trouble with our landlords) but we have signed a new lease for the fall. We are really excited about the new space and are hopeful that it will be our last move while we are in Bloomington. Now I start my (yearly) packing and decluttering process. Being that we do this so often, I have it down to a science but it is still a long and tedious process.
In a happier note, about a week ago, we went to Chicago and met our friends Rich and Meredith's new daughter! She is gorgeous and it was so amazing to see one of my very best friends as a mommy!It seemed so normal for her to be there and Meredith is an amazing mommy (no shock there!!) They are one blessed and happy family! We love them (and wished we lived closer!)
Other than that we are looking forward to spring and summer. We are planning a weekend trip to Nashville during spring break and are planning a couple trips to Iowa in the next couple months. We will be excited to see some friends and family (and spend some time outside).
Hope all is well with you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment