I have been trying to find something to cover the walls of my office at work but did not want to spend the money to buy fancy art. I found this fun project on Pinterest.com (surprise surprise). It really was pretty easy and turned out exactly how I wanted it to.
Supplies needed: Canvas, paint, paint brush, and painters tape
Step 1: Paint the canvas a base color. I used white but you can use whatever color you want for the accent color of the project.
Step 2: Let the paint dry over night
Step 3: Lay painters tape on the canvas in your desired design.
Step 4: Paint canvas the color you choose. I did 2 coats of paint to even out the color. You will want to make sure that you paint the sides as well.
Step 5: Let paint dry over night
Step 6: Remove tape. Be careful as you do this so that you don't pull paint off the canvas.
Step 7: Enjoy your final product :) I will be hanging these in my office tomorrow!! WOOT!!
Um, I love it!!! May have to do some for my office!!!! :) Thanks for the brilliant idea Kate.
ReplyDelete