Monday, August 13, 2012

What we have been up to: July/August edition

We have been pretty busy the past month. Let's recap:
  • A couple weekends ago, we went to Milwaukee for a Brewers game. It was a great weekend with J's family.  I also got to see one of my best friends and talk about her new pregnancy :
  • We have spent the last couple weekends at a nearby lake. There is a great beach and we have had a lot of fun relaxing there. I think our favorite part is the fact that we can be laying around outside with some adult beverages. Plus the people that are there make for some great people watching
  • This past weekend, I took J to his very first drive-in movie. We saw Total Recall and The Watch. My family used to go to the drive-in a lot and it was really fun to introduce J to this kind of movie venue! I think we will be taking lots of trips here in the next few years!
That is what we have been up to! I am sure that I forgot a few things but otherwise, we have been setting up our apartment, doing laundry, and watching "How I Met Your Mother." We are super exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment