I realized it has been about a month since we have updated our little blog... so here goes!
We have been in Indiana for over a month now, and it is starting to feel less and less foreign. The students are finally getting back to town and so life is starting to get back to normal. Today, was our first day with both of us at work/school. J started orientation for his program today. He said that he was able to register for classes, get his student ID, and he met some fun new people. I think that he is really excited about getting started and it is going to be a fun few years (I can say that, I am not the person taking courses/writing papers!!)
I also started something new today and saw my very first students at IU. It was nice to finally meet with students and do my job. I have been doing a lot of observing and am ready to do the real thing. It was refreshing to have a real conversation with students. I think I am really going to like this job!
No comments:
Post a Comment