Monday, July 2, 2012

All moved in!!

After a few long days and 100 degree temps, we are here and moved in! I will have some pictures of our place to share later in the week but for now, you can know that we are staying in a nice duplex (3 bed/2 bathroom) with a garage AND a washer/dryer. This is a PRETTY big deal for people who have lived in a residence hall for the past 4 years :)

In other news, I started my new job today! I think I am going to LOVE my new role as an academic advisor. It will be a nice change of pace for me while Jordan works on his PhD. It was a bit overwhelming today but I am sure it will start to feel more natural as time goes on :)

Also- Jordan is AWESOME! He has been doing a GREAT job of keeping me calm during the move and taking care of the house stuff while I am working. LOVE HIM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment