Hey all!
Happy 2012!! We are really looking forward to an exciting and wonderful new year. That being said... I have decided to embark on a 2012 cooking challenge!! I feel like at times, I get into a slump where I cook the same 5 meals OVER and OVER and OVER again...so for 2012, I will be working on the challenge to use at LEAST one new recipe each month... This may seem like a bit of a lame goal but with our busy schedule, one a month seems much more realistic and attainable than say one new recipe per week...
My first recipe of the challenge was Olive Garden Ministrone... technically I made it during December but I hate to start New Years Resolutions in January so there you go... I will hopefully be updating you with any really super successful recipes so that you can try them if you want :)
If you have any great suggestions, let me know!!
P.S. This is also my way of keeping myself accountable... so ask me what I am making or ask to come over for dinner!!
Um, did you take a picture of it? Did it turn out well? Did Jordan like it? When may I come for dinner! Are you sure you want to be held accountable for this resolution? :) I hear a girls night being had and I can bring the wine!
ReplyDelete